Remember in this chapter you learned:
1. Every person ____________ for God.
2. The desire for God is ____________.
3. God helps us get to know him; he ____________ himself.
4. We ____________, on our own, come to know who God is.
5. God wants us to be completely ____________ with him.
6. One of the ways God speaks to us is through ____________.
7. God is the ____________ who tells us about himself through the world we live in.
8. Creation reflects God's ____________.
9. All creation ____________.
10. One of the best ways God helps us know him is ____________.
11. The ____________ were the first people whom God chose.
12. God revealed himself most fully in his only Son, ____________.
13. Jesus Christ is the ____________.
14. Through the ____________ of Jesus, we come to know God.
15. ____________ is a supernatural gift and power that helps us respond to God's invitation to know him and believe in him.
16. The ____________ helps us accept the gift of faith.
17. ____________ is God making himself and his plan of Creation and Salvation known.
18. God created us to be completely happy with him not only forever in ____________, but here on Earth as well.
19. Saint Augustine wrote, "You, O God, have made us for yourself, and our hearts are ____________ until they rest in you."
20. God created us to _______.